Dec 30, 2014
Below is my little New Year's Eve ritual that I do each year to help release the year that's been and welcome the one ahead. My non-spiritual friends laugh at me a little but funnily enough they aaaalways join me hehe :)
There are 3 rules... take your time, be kind to yourself and work from a place of love.
1. Write down everything you want to release from the last 12 months. It can be habits, emotions, thought patterns or circumstances. Anything!
2. On a separate piece of paper, write down all that you are grateful for from 2014. Make sure you include the small stuff too!
3. As close to midnight as possible on 31 December, burn the first piece of paper. Watch it burn and imagine the smoke is all the crap you want gone leaving you and your life.... TIP: Do it with friends or family if you can, the release is magnified through your love for them and your hopes that they release all this yucky stuff too.
4. Thank the Universe for taking it away and take a moment to feel the space this has created mentally, emotionally and energetically.
5. Take the second piece of paper and hide it somewhere you'll forget, but find :)
6. Now that you've made room and honored 2014, write a new list. One that has everything you've ever wanted for yourself and don't forget to DREAM BIG!
7. You can do whatever you like with the last list, put it on your fridge, in your wallet/purse, up at work or put it away.
Wishing you all much love and joy for the coming year! Thank you for supporting me and Pali Healing Arts ❤️ - Jimena